Don't buy another silly get fit for the summer book!
The Super Simplified www.EvilGSP.com
Get Ready For Summer Top Ten Training List!
The Top 10 Things To Do To Get In Shape For Summer.
1. Train with a partner that has similar goals!
2. Do not weight train more than 4 days per week.
3. Do not weight train more than 2 days in a row.
4. Do 8-12 Sets for large muscle groups.
5. Do 4-6 sets for small muscle groups.
6. Choose mostly compound motions.
7. Do at least some sets to positive failure.
8. Limit workouts to 60-75 minutes (after warm-ups).
9. Use the widest possible repetition range.
10. Use the widest possible range of set tempos.